6th March 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Genetics if I am a student of PCM?

I am student of pcm. how can I join genetics?...could u please tell me the details

5th April 2013, 05:04 PM
being aman

Default Re: How can I join Genetics if I am a student of PCM?

To get into genetics you can go for genetic engineering undergraduate course

Candidates should be 10+2 pass in science stream from recognized board examination.

Most good colleges like IITs offer admission on the basis of marks obtained in Joint

Entrance Exam (JEE) and All India Entrance Examination.Some have their own entrance

exams.

Some good colleges for this course are:

IITs

Indian Institute of Sciences

NITs

BITs

Also you can go to undergraduate courses in related fields like biotechnology,lifesciences

which are also good courses to work in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?