5th October 2019, 05:50 PM
Prince pr

How can I join Indian Air Force after passing 10th?

Hi, I have completed my 10th Board exams with overall score of 66%. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force? Is yes, then how to apply and when to apply? If not, then what further should I study to join Indian Air Force?

12th October 2019, 06:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force after passing 10th?

No, currently you are not eligible for applying to Indian Air Force. You must complete at least 12th standard with Physics, Mathematics as primary subjects to be eligible for Indian Air Force.

After passing 12th standard/or while appearing in 12th standard (with PCM), you can apply for NDA exam conducted by UPSC.

Through NDA, you can join anyone of the following wings i.e. Army, Air Force and Navy. If you are willing to join Air Force wing, then you can choose that and give it top priority while filling application form.

Application forms of NDA are generally released in January and August month of every year. Note that this exam is conducted twice in a year.
14th October 2019, 03:21 AM
sheoran2295

Hi there,
You need to clear at least 12th class to enter in Indian Air Force. After clearing 12th class, you would have various office to join Indian Air Force as an officer or as Group X or Y trades man. For more information you can visit careerairforce.nic.in
Thanks
14th October 2019, 11:01 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

No, according to your current educational qualification, you cannot join Indian Air Force after passing 10th standard.

If, you want to join Indian Air Force, then you must have completed your 12th standard with PCM(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as primary subjects from any recognised board.

After then, you can apply for NDA(National Defense Academy) examination, which is conducted every year by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

The educational qualifications required for the NDA examination are mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their 12th standard with PCM as primary subjects from any recognised board.

2. Marital status:- Unmarried.

3. Sex:- Male.

4. Nationality:- Indian.

5. Physically and mentally fit.

6. Age:- 16.5-19 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?