2nd September 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after graduating in Economics with 60% and with NCC C certificate?

iam a economics graduate with 60% mark and ncc C certificate holder..how can i join the indian army.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  2. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  5. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  6. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  7. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  8. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  9. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  10. Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate
  11. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  12. Will I be able to join Indian Army without NCC Certificate being a 24 years old candidate? -- [New]
  13. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate?
  14. How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?
  15. How should I join Indian Army if I am a student of 3rd year with Hons Economics?
  16. How to join in Indian army after completing my B.Tech?
  17. How to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream having NCC B and NCC C certificate?
  18. I have NCC Certificate, want to join Indian Army. I am presently in SYBCom?
30th October 2011, 02:04 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after graduating in Economics with 60% and with NCC C certificate?

hi,
you can join army through the exam conducted by UPSE called as combine defence services. this exam occur two time in a year.

or

through special entry for NCC cadets. this exam also heald twice in a year.

good luck!
28th December 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after graduating in Economics with 60% and with NCC C certificate?

sir I am mallikarjun my age 33 education MA history, Bed hindi, NCC best cadet medal, i want indian army job
19th April 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my graduation with arts and i have NCC C certificate. how can i join indian army..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?