19th August 2013, 06:37 PM
rahulsabale

How can I join ISRO after completing B.E?

I am the student of b.e.& studying in third year.i want to join isro after completing b.e. How can i apply & how will be the entrance exam? Please tell me.

9th April 2015, 07:07 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join ISRO after completing B.E?

You can join ISRO after completing B.E.ISRO Stands for Indian Space Research Organization.This organization work for space instrument and other new technologies for space.You can go in ISRO through two ways.The ISRO hires engineers per year through written and Interview Exam.Second The Candidates those have a Good Gate Score Card can apply for ISRO.ISRO also hires GATE qualified candidates.But you have to get high marks in GATE.The Eligibility Criteria for written Exam as:-
1.You should have 65% in each semester.
2.Your age should be 18-26 Years old.
3.You shouldn't have backlog during Engineering.
15th April 2015, 09:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can join ISRO after completing B.E..

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation.

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are following:-

-.ISRO is an organisation under the central govt.There are posts of scientist/Engineers to join in ISRO for which the basic qualification needed is B.E/B.Tech with 65% marks.

-Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree can also apply provided they can produce the same by the time final selections are made.

-Age required is 21 to 35 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC by 3 years & 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The candidates should score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.
4th October 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I am first year b.tech student.and my branch is petrochemical engineering, I am looking forward to do my career in isro so how I can prepare my self right now to join isro immediately after completing my b.tech. so please kindly suggest me the way and guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?