22nd July 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO?

How can i join isro after compleating b.sc. In physics ,chemistry , and maths

just tell me what is the procider and what percantages required for it.

22nd July 2011, 09:27 PM
mandiv

Default Re: How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO?

hello dear
the candidates who does graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks is eligible to give the entrance exam for ISRO conducted by upsc
so if you a first class degree then you are eligible for it.
best of luck
22nd July 2011, 09:28 PM
mandiv

Default Re: How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO?

hello dear
the candidates who does graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks is eligible to give the entrance exam for ISRO conducted by upsc
so if you a first class degree then you are eligible for it.
best of luck
6th August 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

for which subbject concentrating more
7th August 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

If i finished MCA in a recognized university, then am i eligible to join ISRO?
17th September 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

some tells that 65 percentage in B.TECH is required to apply for ISRO. is it true?
25th September 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any field using mathematics in ISRO for further postgraduation
1st November 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

can i get a job in isro after completing b.sc. in geography honours with 50%marks?
8th November 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i am physics honorus student of du 1 year what should i do to join iist as soon as possible?
15th December 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i am du physical science 2nd year student.what should to join after graduation
9th March 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET EDUCATION IN ISRO / DRDO
25th April 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

how can i join isro appred bsc.(phy.chem.math).my %age is nearly 55%.to kya m ISRO join kr skta hu????????????
9th May 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I join after 12th standard ? What is the eligibility criteria for appearing the entrance exam conducted by ISRO ?
17th May 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma holder in chemical Engg.What will be the syllabus to prefer for the written test at Isro?
4th June 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

what i want to study to join isro after finishing my bscphysics?
21st June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i m completed in bsc physics with 68 % how to join isro which qulification for isro
21st September 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

how can i join isro having complete B.SC with physics?how many persentage for this?
12th March 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

can i join ISRO after completed B.Sc? and what a required prsantage?
30th June 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

when did the exam will conduct what is the syllabus ? and which type of jobs provide?
24th August 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
how can i join isro after compleating b.sc. In physics ,chemistry , and maths

just tell me what is the procider and what percantages required for it.
i am b.sc passed
21st January 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,can i join in ISRO??
30th January 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Puc i have 52.5% bsc i have 85% am i elligible to work in ISRO?
30th January 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I have 52.5% in puc & bsc 80% am i elligible to work in ISRO??
26th February 2014, 03:03 PM
Pavithra murugesan 06

Default I completed b.sc .physics.., how can i joine ISRO ? i need to job in isro.

I completed b.sc physics. how can i joine in isro? Pls help i need to job in isro. Its my ambition sir.could u help me
11th April 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I am now studying bsc computers with physics and maths combination and my dream and only ambition is to join isro. How can I?
16th May 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I Completed bsc computer science With 70% My Dream is ISRO Job.so what is Next degree I learn?plz rly me sir
27th May 2015, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I have completed my 10th std with 90.8% and 12th with 83% . Now i am doing B.Sc in mathematics. Do i have any chance to join ISRO after completing B.Sc or should i complete M.Sc or should i join any other course after completing B.Sc.What is the expected salary for these qualification.
31st May 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How could I join ISRO through engineering? Is aeronautical engineering include in it ?
25th November 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation in bsc microbiology after 12th do i have permission for isro
10th June 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir! I done my B.Sc. in PCM and my percentage is 70%.So can I eligible for giving the exam of ISRO. Please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?