6th September 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I join MES after doing ITI with NCC "C" certificate?

Jai Hind I'm ITI holder And NCC "C" Certificate Holder Please Tell Me How i can join MEs

Related Questions:
  1. EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?
  2. Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com
  3. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  4. Benefits I can get if I have a NCC "C" Certificate for joining NDA?
  5. What are the possibilities of getting employed after 12th without NCC-B certificate? Is NCC-C certificate useful for me?
  6. How NCC certificate is beneficial for Armed Forces? Certificate 'C' holds value greater than 'A'?
  7. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  9. Procedure to get ITI certificate from ITI Subzi Mandi Delhi? -- [New]
  10. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  12. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  13. How can I join NCC after completing inter 2nd year? What is the qualification and exam date?
  14. How can I join NDA after completing diploma in civil engineering with NCC certificate
  15. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  16. How to get a defence job on the basis of NCC certificate?
  17. Should I apply for NCC-C through Headquarter to join SSB being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
8th December 2017, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join MES after doing ITI with NCC "C" certificate?

You can join MES through SSC JE exam conducted for diploma engineering qualified candidates. ITI qualification is not enough to join MES as Junior Engineer.

NCC certificate is useful in joining through special entry scheme, which is not useful for MES.
28th June 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join MES after doing ITI with NCC "C" certificate?

How to join ncc when i am studying iti?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?