11th July 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NDA after completing AME? I am a 22 years old student

i m 22 year old & student of AMIE & i have completed AME( aircreft maintainance engg.) now i want to join NDA. Plz guide me

Related Questions:
23rd September 2012, 02:53 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join NDA after completing AME? I am a 22 years old student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m 22 year old & student of AMIE & i have completed AME( aircreft maintainance engg.) now i want to join NDA. Plz guide me
No, you are not eligible for National Defence Academy examination because you are not fulfill the age eligibility criteria because to apply for this examination your age should not be more than 19 years and you are already crossed the age of 19 years, so you are not eligible for NDA Examination.

If you are interested in Defence, then you can apply for CDS Examination only if you have completed your Graduate degree course from a recognized university. Only graduate candidates may apply for CDS Examination, This examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year and your age should between 19 to 25 years.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only from the official website.

If you want to Join Indian Air force then you can choose air force academy only if you have study Maths and Physics as a subject in your Intermediate examination.

After graduation you can also apply for the Air force common admission test, but for this your age should between 19 to 23 years and you must have scored minimum 60% marks in your graduation.

After graduation there are lots of entries to join Defence and you have to apply as per your Eligibility. For details you can check the official websites.
23rd September 2012, 03:07 PM
surajm093

Default Re: How can I join NDA after completing AME? I am a 22 years old student

You are not eligible for it because your age is more than 19 years. As for appearing in NDA one's age should be less than 19.
Thanks
23rd September 2012, 05:13 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

At the age of 22 years now, you are not eligible to join NDA as you are above the maximum age criteria i.e.19 years fixed for NDA.

National Defence Academy(NDA) exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical fitness.

As you are overage you are not eligible to apply for NDA but if you are interested for Defence Service you can apply for CDS(Combined Defence Service), the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC two times every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 22 years with good Physical and Mental health.

As you have completed AirCraft Maintenance Engineering(AME), you can apply for AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) conducted by Air Force within the age of 19 to 28 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in AND http://www.careerairforce.in
27th September 2012, 05:10 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How can I join NDA after completing AME? I am a 22 years old student

Quote:
Sorry, to say that but you are not eligible for NDA after completing your AME....

>> Because, According to the Age Requirement for NDA state that an age of a candidate should be between 16.5-19 years.....

so, you can not apply for NDA.

NDA Conducted in three wings:
  1. Indian Army
  2. Indian Navy
  3. Indian Air Force

But if you are interested to join Indian Army/Indian Air Force then you can Apply for it.....

Eligibility for IAF:

>> A candidate should have completed their Degree course in Engineering with at least 55% from Recognized Universities...

>> Age of Candidate should be between 21-30 years...

All the best

With Regards....
Dharm
27th September 2012, 06:09 PM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: How can I join NDA after completing AME? I am a 22 years old student

No, you are not eligible for National Defence Academy examination because you are not fulfill the age eligibility criteria because to apply for this examination your age should not be more than 19 years and you are already crossed the age of 19 years, so you are not eligible for NDA Examination.
29th September 2012, 02:05 PM

Lightbulb Re: How can I join NDA after completing AME? I am a 22 years old student

hello;
sorry, you are not eligible for National Defence Academy examination because to apply for this examination your age should not be more than 19 years and you are already crossed the age of 19 years.

If you are interested in Defence, then you can apply for CDS Examination This examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year and your age should between 19 to 25 years.Only graduate candidates may apply for CDS Examination,

7th November 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Namaste , sir ,
This is ''Abhijit magar '' 20year old , second year science student with physics & maths subject i want to request you , please guide me what was the carrier option for me in indian ( Army , navy , Air force ) . Thanks , Abhijit magar .
27th September 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I have been pass out my aircraft maintenance engineering.. thn can I apply for AFCAT..? reply soon
28th July 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course.What is the procedure to join in airforce?
28th July 2014, 08:11 PM
Inigo Eric

Smile Re: How can I join NDA after completing AME? I am a 22 years old student

Quote:
Hi friend you are not eligible for writing NDA exam your age should be within 19 years but if you have interest in joining Air Force you can write AFCAT exam.It is the common entrance exam to join the Air Force in various branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?