28th December 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NDA? I am from 11th class

How can i join NDA?im a students of humanity and i study in jawahar navodaya vidyalaya of 11 class.can i join NDA?

19th April 2013, 04:08 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I join NDA? I am from 11th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i join NDA?im a students of humanity and i study in jawahar navodaya vidyalaya of 11 class.can i join NDA?
Hi

INFORMATION ON NDA

Yeah sure you can join NDA and there is no problem in that. I would like to tell you that NDA is the short form of the National Defense Academy. This is basically an Entrance exam conducted on Pan India Basis and its done twice every year in the months of April and August by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) which is the governing body for the same.

So as you have talked about your Educational Qualification, I would also want you or rather suggest you to go through the following Minimum Basic Eligibility Criteria's which is necessary for the applicants to fulfill before they can attempt this exam. They are :-

1. You should be an unmarried Male Indian to apply for NDA.
2. Also your age should not be less than 16.5 years nor more than 19 years.
3. Physical and Mental fitness are must because without which you won't be able to clear the Physical Exam.
4. A minimum 12th pass/appeared candidate can apply. So as per your query, I would have to say that since you are in 11th Class right now, you can only apply next year onwards.
5. All those students who are studying Physics and Mathematics can apply for ANY of the 3 wings, however the Commerce and Arts students can only apply for the Army wing.

Hence these are the most important and yet crucial eligibility Criteria's which needs to be satisfied before going ahead to apply for this exam. I would like to notify you that this year, the April exam is DONE.

IMPORTANT DATES :

So for those candidates who wish to apply for the NDA & NA (II) in the month of August, the registrations would open on 6th May 2013 and close on 5th June 2013. The Exam is scheduled on 11th August 2013.

For any more information on the same, Click Here. For NDA Website, Click Here

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
28th April 2013, 01:25 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join NDA? I am from 11th class

UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination
NDA(National Defence Academy)is conducted two times every year i.e
NDA-I and NDA-II.This exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

NDA has three wings:
Indian army,
Indian airforce,
Indian navy.

Educational Qualifications :
(i) For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.

Age criteria:
Age limits is 16 1/2 years to 19 years.
There is no relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

Nationality:Citizen of india.

Important note:
Girls are not eligible for this exam, only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
You must be physically fit.

Selection procedure:
Written test,
SSB interview,
Medical test.

For more information visit the website:http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd July 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

hiiii my name is manoharreddy i have so much intersted for nda(air force)
I completed 11 clls now i join for u r cllg how to join u r collg wher is that cllg
17th August 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 11TH CLASS science. How can join Nda u r colg ?
Pls give information abt fee, duration of training & then service
Regds
Shubham Miraj
7th September 2013, 04:18 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## It is sorry to say that,you are not eligible to apply for NDA exam at present but you can apply after the completion of your 12th standard
## NDA examination is conducted by UPSC two times every year to recruit the candidates in ARMY,AIRFORCE and NAVY wings of National Defence Academy
## Minimum educational qualification required to apply for ARMY wing is 12th pass in 10+2 pattern & for AIRFORCE,NAVY wings is 12th pass under 10+2 pattern with mathematics,physics subjects (or) equivalent examination conducted by a State education board
## Age limit to apply for NDA examination is 16.5-19 years & unmarried male candidates only are eligible to apply
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?