8th September 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I join NSG commando after completing 2nd PUC commerce?

Sir ,i have completed my 2puc(commerce).How to apply
and where i can get the form.and my height is 182 inch.

8th September 2015, 07:12 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join NSG commando after completing 2nd PUC commerce?

# NSG stands for National Security Guard.

# The National Security Guard (NSG) is a security force which comes under the control of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).

# The National Security Guard was established in the year 1984 after the Blue Star Operation in Amritsar, Punjab in the year 1984. The basic motive behind the establishment of National Security Guard is to combat/tackle the terrorist attacks and internal disturbances in the country.

# Common man usually called the NSG Commando as Black Cat Commando due to their black colour dress and cat.

# As a general rule, the selection for the NSG Commando are done from the serving soldiers and officers of Army, Navy, Air Force, CRPF, BSF, ITBP, State Police and other para-military forces. Generally those serving soldiers as well as officers are taken into account those have excellent service record or have shown gallantry during any military or terrorist operation.

# The shortlisted soldiers and officers has to undergo through tough physical fitness test, screening test, psychological test etc.
9th September 2015, 01:31 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join NSG commando after completing 2nd PUC commerce?

There is No any type of direct recruitment in NSG(National Security Gaurd).It is deputation post from Military & Para-Military.Army person in Military & Paramilitary who are interested for NSG & having excellent performance is deputed to NSG.

Eligibility
- One must be Physically fit
- One must have completed atleast 2 year service in Military/Paramilitary
- Your age must be less than 30 years.
- You should have additional preparation such as Sports Activity , Gym Classes , Martial Art Lesson

Join NSG
If you are satisfying eligibility criteria for NSG , then you can apply for NSG.
- Complete your Medical Test
- Apply for NSG training
- Wait for confirmation for NSG training.
- After confirmation , Pay the fees for course & Complete the NSG training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?