29th April 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Commando either by going to Indian Army as a soldier and later join as para commando or do I have to attend any exam?

I have completed my 2nd puc and diploma in hardware and networking i want to join para commando (SF) how can i join a commando either by going to indian army as a soldier and later join as para commando or do i have to attend any exams please help me
And what are the qualification required to become a para commando

11th May 2014, 11:55 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Commando either by going to Indian Army as a soldier and later join as para commando or do I have to attend any exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 2nd puc and diploma in hardware and networking i want to join para commando (SF) how can i join a commando either by going to indian army as a soldier and later join as para commando or do i have to attend any exams please help me
And what are the qualification required to become a para commando
Hey friend,

You can apply for the CDS exam which stands for Combined Defence Service which is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year as CDS I and CDS II which is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India.

The Eligibility which you would need to possess in order to apply for the exam are:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 19-23 years of age.

# Education qualification needed for the CDS exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

# Apart from all this the candidate would need to be Physically fit.

If you tend to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the CDS exam and you can apply for the exam in 2 modes:

>> ONLINE

>> OFFLINE

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd March 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Commando either by going to Indian Army as a soldier and later join as para commando or do I have to attend any exam?

I want to join indian army for commando.i am in diploma student so please tell me can i join commando post on my diploma basis..
2nd October 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my 12th commerce with 82 %
I want to join para commando in indian army so tell me how i can join
My age is 17 and half
Mob. No.- 7039996422
25th February 2017, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my 12th commerce I want to join para commando in Indian army so please help me how to join. My age is 21 email : a [email protected] mbo no: 7022870505
24th March 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I want to join para forces after my 12 without going for NDA .what are the ways to join. Please clarify my doubt as fast as you can.

Thank you sir
29th November 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I am Tino. I Was completed 10th and diploma in radiography. I want to join para commando in Indian army.so please help me how to join.my age is 23.
Mob:9947707114
Email:[email protected]
18th July 2019, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I can join para cammondo after 10th class
18th July 2019, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I join para cammondo after 10rh class
26th July 2019, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12th commerce with 79 % so I want to join para commando sf in Indian army so please tell me how I can join para sf. My age is 17 and half mob no. 7694814935 please help me sir
18th July 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

My height is 178 cm can I join para commando
8th June 2021, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

8th pass tradesman join para commando,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?