15th August 2013, 07:16 PM
shahid11116

How can I join in railways after completing 12th?

Iam shahid. I have completed 12th and i want to join in railways. How can i join in railways?

9th December 2014, 07:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in railways after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahid11116 View Post
Iam shahid. I have completed 12th and i want to join in railways. How can i join in railways?
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for railway recruitment through SCRA exam.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who are doing final year of 12th examination can apply for this examination.

Those who have completed Bachelor's degree with Physics and Mathematics may also apply for this examination and there is no percentage bar to apply for SCRA examination.

There is no attempts limit to apply for SCRA examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.
10th December 2014, 03:23 PM
AskMeQues

Smile Re: How can I join in railways after completing 12th?

There are many vacancies are raised for 12th and I.T.I.

you should keep monitoring in news papers or websites.

Till then keep coaching because there are tough competition in railways also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?