29th March 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Which are the railway jobs in which I can apply during 1st year Arts studies?

hi m sheetal, m studying 1st year in Arts, tell me about railway jobs, which i wish to apply during my studies.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Indian Railway being a 12th Arts student? Recruitment in Government sector available for Arts candidate?
  2. How should I appear for railway after completing B.Tech 1st year
  3. Are there any jobs for ladies in railways with intermediate qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Jobs in railway for tc&tte.
  5. How to apply for railway job after completing 12th with with 53%
  6. What kind of jobs are available in UPSC for B.A. General 1st year student who has secured 48% in 12th Arts? Qualification required to apply?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  8. Which railway jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation course?
  9. Are there any government railway jobs for IT students?
  10. Can I apply for railway job after completing BSc?
  11. How to get TTE jobs in Railway? What can I do to get a job?
  12. How to get railway jobs after finishing BCA? What is the qualification to get Railway Jobs?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  14. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  15. Which higher studies course I can after completion of Arts course?
  16. How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?
  17. Difference between BCA and BSc? Is Computer Science a different area or does it come under computer engineering? Is B.Tech better than BSc?
  18. Is it possible for me to apply for any Railway Government jobs which pursing 4th year B.Tech Mechanical?
29th March 2011, 05:21 PM
kunal4win

Default Re: How to apply for Railway jobs for 1st year Arts students?

you r not able to apply after 1st in arts but on the basis of 12th you get many jobs in railway like police constable etc.go to www.railjobs.in for more info.
29th March 2011, 05:53 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the railway jobs in which I can apply during 1st year Arts studies?

Hii sheetal,
you can apply for clerk job.

Educational criteria for clerk exam:-
10+2.

I am here giving you a site of Railway requirenment board in which you can search your job in related area.
http://www.indianjobtalks.com/forum/...splay.php?f=71
29th March 2011, 07:40 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the railway jobs in which I can apply during 1st year Arts studies?

there are so many post in Indian railway when you are in 1st year of graduation. actually at that time you will be able to the job which requires educational qualification higher secondary(10+2) pass.

there are so many clerical post, group d, rail police etc post for which the eligibility criterion requirement is either 10th pass or 12th pass. so you will be eligible to apply or these post.

but i will suggest you to go for the job after completion of your graduation. because after graduation the scope of job will be much higher.

for eastern railway recruitment visit their website http://www.rrcer.com/

best of luck.
29th March 2011, 08:50 PM
sumit9897gaur

There are many jobs in indian railways which will recruit you on the basis of 10+2 (intermediate): such as railway police,there are also some clerical posts which are filled on the basis of your 10+2 score because the candidates are short listed according to there marks in 10+2.

But i would like to suggest you that you should atleast complete your graduation than there will be more better scope and job profile.

you can also connnect to following link for more information and notification
http://www.rrcb.gov.in/recruitment.html
31st March 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum starting salary in indian railways for a 12th pass science stream student
9th May 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for apply railway job
27th May 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

i am a BA student . i am looking for a govt job in railway . can i apply any c grade post or can i prepare Railway Transport Management course please advise
17th August 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

diploma ìn mechanical engineering
18th August 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studing B-tech 2ndyear .if i had any chances to get a job in railway department.which job i can got.I HAD MORE INTRESTED TO work in Raiway department pleace advise
21st August 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

how much qualification is needed to apply for TTC job in railway?
15th October 2011, 11:27 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

there are so many post in Indian railway when you are in 1st year of graduation. actually at that time you will be able to the job which requires educational qualification higher secondary(10+2) pass.

there are so many clerical post, group d, rail police etc post for which the eligibility criterion requirement is either 10th pass or 12th pass. so you will be eligible to apply or these post.

but i will suggest you to go for the job after completion of your graduation. because after graduation the scope of job will be much higher.

for eastern railway recruitment visit their website http://www.rrcer.com/
21st December 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
I have completed my 10th with 60%, 12th with 75% and BCOM(ACCOUNTANCY HONOURS) with 45%(THE UNIVERSITY OF BURDWAN), which railway jobs i am eligible to apply for and how???????
Please advice...
27th January 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i m 12th pass student and i want to join Indian railway as in good rank.so please kindly inform if there is any eligibility criteria for me.and please advice me useful suggestion
27th September 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,now i study in class 12,so can i allow for railway exam? for this exam the age is mention?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?