15th November 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for aptitude for Syntel company? Types of questions frequently being asked?

What type of questions asks in the aptitude. How and from where i can prepare aptitude answers.
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for L&T attitude test? Types of questions frequently being asked?
  2. What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in Syntel interview? Pattern of aptitude test?
  3. Last 5 years Question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test? What kind of Technical questions are asked in Aptitude Test?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  5. What kind of Verbal and Logical Reasoning questions are asked in Syntel GT Off-Campus Aptitude Test? -- [New]
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  7. Tips to clear aptitude tests for good companies? Sample HR questions?
  8. What are important topics for Syntel aptitude test? Should I go for Syntel or not?
  9. What kind of questions are asked by HCL company?
  10. Types of questions asked in C-DAC Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best way to prepare for TCS aptitude test in limited time?
  12. Frequently asked Questions on Java, C, C++ in Interviews of Software companies?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Syntel Exam? Exact pattern of Syntel Test?
  14. Importance in Syntel company for Electronics and Instrumentation engineers? How to get into Syntel? Need info about Syntel?
  15. Syllabus and sample question papers of Syntel Aptitude Test?
  16. How can I prepare to crack Syntel Aptitude Test?
  17. What types of questions are asked in OCES for computer science? Which books to be referred?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR interview? How should I prepare for the aptitude questions? What is the dress code?
31st December 2017, 02:04 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare for aptitude for Syntel company? Types of questions frequently being asked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What type of questions asks in the aptitude. How and from where i can prepare aptitude answers.
send details on my email id..
Multiple choice aptitude questions are asked in aptitude round in any multinational company for shortlisting candidates to next stage. The questions asked are from topics like:

1. Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss, SI and CI.

2. Mensuration, Algebraic identities etc.

You can practice Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal. This book is very good and has good questions for aptitude section in any aptitude test. You can practice more on the topics to score more and clear aptitude round. Aptitude round is eliminator round of any MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?