13th December 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University

I just wanna know about how can i prepare for "BA Journalism" entrance exam of Delhi University. Suggest me some books and any materials through which i can prepare it.

Related Questions:
  1. Journalism: How to prepare to get through the entrance exam of premier colleges of journalism in india?
  2. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  3. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus? -- [New]
  4. Coaching classes for journalism for IIMC entrance exam preparation?
  5. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
  6. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  7. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of the entrance exam for PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the pattern of the entrance test and how should one prepare for the exam?
  9. How to Prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam?
  10. Books to prepare for Asian college of journalism's entrance exam?
  11. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  12. Date of sale of forms for B.A Journalism entrance exam at Delhi University?
  13. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  14. What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University
  15. What is the main criteria and condition required to become a journalist
  16. How should I prepare for LL.B entrance exam held at Delhi university? I'm a 26 years old Hindi medium student
  17. By Doing Journalism Honors from Delhi University what are the various career options available?
  18. Which are the top government colleges for Journalism in Delhi?
30th November 2017, 10:12 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University

Delhi university is among the India's top university ranking and offers various courses at undergraduate, post graduate level.

The admission in undergraduate courses in the affiliated colleges of university is on the basis of marks in the 12th board examination.

There is no entrance test conducted for admission in the journalism course.

So, you do not need to prepare for entrance examination to get admission in the course.

For previous year cut off trends visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?