23rd February 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for BITSAT entrance exam? Previous years question papers for the same?

how can i prepare for the bestats exam?? what different type of question in exam?? how do i get previous year question for the bestats exam?

13th July 2015, 12:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for BITSAT entrance exam? Previous years question papers for the same?

BITS stands for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science and it conduct the examination for the admission in the technical courses known as the BITSAT.

The examination is conducted only in online based. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidate must have an aggregate of 75% in PCM with at least 60 in each of them.

The examination contains the question of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and even the English. So the candidate need to have the well knowledge of all these subject.

There are large number of books available in the market for the BITSAT with previous year question also. So you can buy any of them for the preparation.

For more information visit at the www.bits-pilani.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?