9th October 2014, 04:24 PM
uddhavladde

How can I prepare for boards in 4 months?

How can i prepare for board exam in 4 months?

6th May 2015, 01:41 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for boards in 4 months?

There is no shortcut of scoring better marks in only a 4 months duration. As the syllabus prepared by the different boards are of about minimum of 180-190 days with maximum effort on working days.

But if due to any reason you fail in studying these days you can start your preparation by giving major time on studies.

The best will be go through the NCERT text books of each of the subject . If you fo through the exercises, example and numerical of the book. Then definitely it will provide you maximum possible outcomes.

You can also practice through the previous year question paper in checking your speed of solving papers.

So do your best. The result will be positive.
28th June 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2 2ndyr my question is how to cover all the chapters of physics
as it contains many problems in each chapter so plz tell me how to manage to cover those many problems containing in all chapters?
7th October 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How to score better marks in Board Exams within 5 months of revisional preparations?
Also how to manage time in examination especially in paper of theory subjects like Economics and Business studies?
And some tips to be followed while preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?