18th December 2011, 09:46 AM
adi 02

How to prepare for Exams in 2 months?

In 2 months how to prepare for exam am helps please help me

18th December 2011, 10:48 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Exams in 2 months?

It is always not a good thing to prepare for the exams with in 2 months. Because of this, the candidate is not able to spend more time towards preparation of all the chapters in the syllabus.

This will make the candidate not to be strong enough in subject knowledge. In case of personal problems or health problems if you have missed your studies, then there is no other choice for you. You have to prepare for the exam with in that 2 months.

So, as you have less time, concentrate more on important topics rather than going through the complete syllabus.

Go through various model question papers and previous year question papers of the exams which you are going to appear for.

Practice as many number of questions as you can which are from that of various model question papers and other test papers for the exam.

Prepare yourself of a time table of which subjects to study and the time which you have to spend for each of the subject in a day.

Try to finish easy subjects first and tough subjects later.

Try to avoid yourself from the Computer at the time of your preparation which may divert your preparation.
18th December 2011, 11:05 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Exams in 2 months?

Dear Friend,

Preparation of Exam is possible but you should do hard work in two Months.

For Preparation Some points should be remember

Refresh your mind and create your time table.and work with time table
1] First of all remove your difficulties.
2] Complete your Syllabus
3] Complete your Hard Subjects First.
4] Do hard work and spend more time in Study.

So Do Study and do Hard work .
Best Of Luck.

Sayyed Shahrukh
18th December 2011, 11:57 AM
shaivi singh

make a time table of which subjects to study and how much time is given for each of the subject in a day.

Try to finish easy subjects first and tough subjects later.

Try to avoid yourself from the Computer at the time of your preparation which may divert your preparation.

don't set nervous & concentrate on study.
best of luck
18th December 2011, 12:42 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi,

Its absolutely good that you have started to study for exams two months before.

Don't consider it as just 2months. You have approximately 60days time. Make a nice schedule to study and cover all subjects in one month because you will need atleast one month before exam for a cool revise.

In that schedule keep the easier subjects first. So that you can finish them quickly and spend more time for tougher subjects. If you start with the tough subjects you will waste more time in that and you won't have time for other subjects which will become more tough at last.
18th December 2011, 03:13 PM
himabinduvalluri

It's enough time to prepare for the exams.
Take an example of a B.tech student.The exams are semester wise and classes takes place for only 4 months.And the students always work hard for labs,records etc.And only in preparation holidays(maximum of 5-days),they studied all the subjects.
So first prepare a time table according to your subjects.
First read all the tough subjects then go for easy subjects.Because a student can not complete tough subjects at later time.
You set a goal of 2 months and set plan to every day.If you set the goal with determination you can not eat and sleep also with out complete the day's plan. First go through previous papers to get idea on the type of questions that may appeared on the exam.

The best method is do group study with your friends.It takes less time and you can also revise by next time.
18th December 2011, 04:23 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Exams in 2 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi 02 View Post
In 2 months how to prepare for exam am helps please help me
How to prepare for Exams in 2 months?

Hi adi,

two months are sufficient to prepare for any exam , if you plan well. Here you haven't mention that , what kind of exam you are going to give i.e.For school , college or some competitive exam.

Anyway , I am giving you general guideline , if you follow this , you will be able to prepare for any exam in short time.

Here are the guidelines:-

-First collect previous year papers and the syllabus of the exam ,you are appearing in.

-Study previous paper well and match it with syllabus and mark the weight age against each chapter of syllabus,that you have found from previous papers.

-Now , divide your remaining days for the exam into chapters of syllabus.

-Give sufficient time to each chapter.

-More weight age chapter should be complete first , this will reduce your stress and boost confidence.

-Don't try to learn everything, learn only the important point and take idea of each concept.also follow previous year paper.

-Be regular to your schedule.

I am sure that if you follow this strictly , you will definitely be more confident in exam and also will score well.

For any other query please post it here.

Best of luck

regards.
18th December 2011, 04:33 PM
mettuguy

Try to learn the concept in which your are studying then you can remember anything in the exam,if you mug up then if you forget any one line then you will forget many thing which you have studied
24th December 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

hi I am Megha studing in 12 pcm , am weak in chemistry and physics and have only 2 months for exam , so what should i do now and how ?
7th January 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

who can cocentrate mind for preparation of exam
11th March 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

please help me to prepare for Ignou B.A. Exams in 2 months
28th November 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

i am student of 12 science how should
i prepare i have very less time and need to do get 80%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?