22nd July 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for CID? I am a BSc CBZ passed student

i am a bsc. (cbz pass) student. i want to be a c.i.d officer. how can i prepare for c.i.d?? please tell me..

15th November 2015, 11:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for CID? I am a BSc CBZ passed student

One can join CID through SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination. SSC conducts entrance exam every year for making recruitment in CID department.

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department.

The education qualification required for this exam is graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The candidate age limit to apply for this examination should be in between 20 years to 27 years.There is age relaxation for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The selection procedure for the CID involves of

* Written test.

* Physical test.

* Interview.

The syllabus for the exam consists of Reasoning,English Language,Quantitative Aptitude,General Knowledge and Computer Knowledge
28th October 2020, 07:30 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: How can I prepare for CID? I am a BSc CBZ passed student

CID is a Crime Investigation Department this exam is depended on respective quallification and you have to complete your Bachelors degree in any stream. There is no specific books for preparing for CID examination. you have to clear the UPSC exam then in that you can choose CID as a officer post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?