31st December 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Cognizant Technology Solutions Software Engineer Interview?

Sir/Madam, I want to prepare for the interview of Cognizant Technology Solutions. I have applied for the post of Software Engineer in this company. Can you please let me know that how I can prepare for this interview?

4th January 2019, 11:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Cognizant Technology Solutions Software Engineer Interview?

To crack Interview session of Cognizant, you must follow these tips:
  • Be confident.
  • Mention only relevant things in your CV/Resume.
  • Most of the questions are asked directly from your resume, so be prepared for questions that are related to it.
  • Prepare your projected related questions as they can be asked.
  • Revise common programming/web development concepts like OOPS, JavaScript, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?