3rd March 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Cognizant Technology Solutions for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?

Sir, I want to enter Cognizant Technology Solutions through off campus interview. I am in final year of my B.Tech pursuing Electronics & Communication Engineering. I would like to know all the eligibility for become a software engineer in Cognizant Technology Solutions?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any growth in Cognizant Technology Solutions for Mechanical Engineer?
  2. How can I become a Software Engineer in Cognizant being a CSE final semester student?
  3. Can I eligible to join Cognizant Technology Solutions if being failed in pre-employment Medical check-up? Whether major software companies rejects colour blindness candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job description for B.Tech candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions? Chances of selection through On-Campus Drive?
  5. Suitable company for MBA Finance project in 4th semester?
  6. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  7. Am I eligible to join Cognizant Technology Solutions if achieved 2nd Division in 12th standard?
  8. Job opportunities in Cognizant for BCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Cognizant Software Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Updated information and pattern of CTS recruitment exam for Integrated M.Sc(Software Engineering) student?
  11. When Cognizant Technology Solutions will take off-campus drive for B.E.(IT) last year passout in Guwahati?
  12. When the recruitment in Cognizant Technology Solutions will be announced for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  13. Campus recruitment Aptitude papers for Cognizant Technology Solutions?
  14. What kind of work is offered in Investment Banking post of Cognizant Technology Solutions?
  15. Cognizant Technology Solution campus placement papers of previous year?
  16. Is it tough to crack Aptitude Test of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post?
  17. How to become Software Engineer being B.Sc(Computer Science) final year student?
  18. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd March 2018, 09:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Cognizant Technology Solutions for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?

Eligibility Criteria Require to become Software Engineer in Cognizant Technology Solutions:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of Software Engineer is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech in ECE, Civil, EEE, CSE, IT..etc., or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are done with the Graduation in 2016, 2017 and 2018 years are eligible to attend this Cognizant Software Engineer recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured throughout your academics must be 60% marks in order to be eligible.

>> Yes, final year candidates are certainly eligible to attend Cognizant Technology Solutions Software Engineer off campus recruitment.

>> The selection process consists of,
* Written Test
* Group Discussion
* Technical Interview
* HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?