28th August 2013, 11:04 PM
khandalaanchal

How can I prepare for Indian Engineering Service exam

respected sir,
i am a b.tech student in ECE branch.i want to prepare for Indian engineering service exam..kindly send me last 10 years question papers...all papers...objective,paper I and paper II..
i will be very greatful..
thank you..

10th July 2015, 10:08 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for Indian Engineering Service exam

Indian Engineering Services examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year. It is one of the best entrance exam conducted by UPSC for engineers who have completed bachelor's degree in engineering or technology.

This entrance exam is conducted for four streams of engineering only. No matter from which stream of engineering you are, you can give exam in only these four streams:

Civil Engineering

Electrical Engineering.

Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.

Mechanical Engineering.

The age limit for candidates of general category is 21-30 years and upper age relaxation applicable to OBC and SC/ST candidates.

Examination pattern:

The entrance test consists of following pattern:

>>General ability test.

>>Objective Paper I and II.

>>Subjective Paper I and II.

>>Personal interview.

Preparation Strategy:

You can crack this exam if you have good command over the technical subjects of engineering and general ability test. If you are unable to do self study by yourself, you can join MADE EASY for better preparation which is known to be the best institute for preparation.

For previous years questions, visit the official website of UPSC that is www.upsc.gov.in. Click on the previous years question paper link. Then click on Engineering Services exam and click on the year for which you want to get the question paper and save it on your desktop or laptop by using keyboard command CTRL+S once the question paper is opened in your browser.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?