24th May 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for my exam of clerk? I am a private school teacher

sir i am a pvt school teacher .how can i prepare my exam of clerk i have no money for coaching of bank and time also

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. How to do company secretary course?
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  4. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  5. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  6. Can I get employment in private B.School or Private college as a teacher after passing NET in Economics?
  7. Is it necessary to be B.Ed qualified to become teacher in private school?
  8. Fee structure of 11th science for OBC students?
  9. Can i become a Government Teacher at 38 years age with 12 years teaching experience in Private school? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to become teacher in any private school for B.E. graduate?
  11. Diploma in Mechanical holder can do Primary School Teacher job in private or government schools?
  12. Qualifications to become a primary Teacher in a Private High School? Will there be any entrance exam?
  13. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  14. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  15. Can I do LLB as private candidate? I am a government teacher in Basic School
  16. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  17. What next after B.Ed and M.Ed? Is it possible to improve marks in masters?
  18. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
25th May 2012, 08:56 AM
loki6

Default Re: How can I prepare for my exam of clerk? I am a private school teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am a pvt school teacher .how can i prepare my exam of clerk i have no money for coaching of bank and time also
it is good that you are teaching in a school. also, you should start giving tution to students of 8th to 10th standard. it'll help you remember the basics of maths or social studies( whatever your subject is).you will get help while practicing the maths problems of 9th or 10th standard.having command over the basics is very important also the tution will prove to be an earning side to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?