3rd April 2012, 01:19 PM
pfouzdar.ie

How can I prepare for SSC CBI exam myself? Books, newspapers and magazines that are to be referred?

sir i wanna know that , how can i prepare for the SSC CBI exams myself? and i wanna do self preparation coz of some financial problems, so please suggest me the books , news papers(what is best for GK n others) , good magazines , n other relevant sources.

Thank You

17th April 2012, 06:14 AM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare for SSC CBI exam myself? Books, newspapers and magazines that are to be referred?

for the ssc cbi exam u prefer a magzines & books both are from the book u get know the current newses and books helps to u for the syllabus
6th May 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for SSC CBI exam myself? Books, newspapers and magazines that are to be referred?

Sir, i have a question i am student of bca part-1 and i want became computer eng. How can it is possible and i am living in bihar sharif. Please suggest me sir
5th May 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

which is best magazine, periodicals, newspaper for upsc exam plz ans
4th July 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 12th passed with science side & now appearing ba and also 'o'level.
I want to prepare for SSC CBI exam but
I have some financial problem so please suggest me the books , news papers(what is best for GK n others) , good magazines , n other relevant sources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?