6th April 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue a career in Arts from Government University of Delhi? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue how can I pursue a career in Arts from Government University of Delhi? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Where to get the online application for BA? When is the selection process starts?
  4. Procedure of getting admission to Commercial Arts after 12th Arts? How to get form and other details of the entrance exam?
  5. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  6. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  7. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
  8. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  9. Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU?
  10. Which entrance exam should I write for MBA in Delhi University? I am a 2nd year student of economic hons
  11. How can I apply for admission in Government College for pursuing BBA? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  12. Can I get admission in MA from university of Delhi with just 48% marks in BA?
  13. Can I pursue law after graduation in arts?
  14. How can I apply for BAMS course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  15. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after doing bachelor of commerce in accounting?
  17. How much should I score in the entrance exam to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Ed?
  18. How to fill the form of B.Ed? Is it possible? I am appearing for BSc Part III from computer science
8th April 2017, 06:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue a career in Arts from Government University of Delhi? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Being a student of Class 12th you are eligible for pursuing Bachelor of Arts degree course from University of Delhi which is one of the Central Universities of India offering various courses in B.A.

As far as you are concerned about the need of appearing in entrance examination for admission in DU then there is no such requirement as admission in the same is done on the basis of aggregate secured in the Class 12th board examination.

For details about admission procedure of DU you can visit the link www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?