5th January 2017, 11:01 AM
Jenniesmith

Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Ed but I am working in a company presently and I don't want to leave the job so I want to know is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course? Which University or Colleges offer B.Ed Distance course? How can I get admission in it? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BL course through Distance Education? Which Universities offer this course and how can I get admission? -- [New]
  2. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  3. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  4. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? How to get admission?
  5. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  6. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  7. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  8. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  10. Can I pursue ME through Distance Education? Which Colleges offer ME through Distance Education?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D and B.Ed simultaneously? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?
  12. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  13. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  14. Can I pursue MBA in HR in distance mode?
  15. Can I get exemption in MBBS if completed BHMS?
  16. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  17. How many years does it take to complete B.Tech course? What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Tech course?
  18. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
15th January 2017, 07:55 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?

It is possible to do Bachelor of Education in distance mode.

The age limit for regular B.Ed course is 28 years and there is no upper age limit for distance B.Ed.

Academic qualification for this course: Graduation from a recognized university. You should have 50% marks in Bachelor's degree to apply for this course.

University for distance B.Ed:

Sikkim Manipal University.

Karnataka State Open University.

Osmania University.

Delhi University

IGNOU.

You need to pass in entrance exam for admission in B.Ed course.
15th January 2017, 08:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?

*It is possible to pursue Bachelor of Education in distance mode.

*You will have to write entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of education.

*The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Candidate should have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

*You will have to write entrance exam of following universities for admission in B.Ed course:

Indira Gandhi National Open university.

Sikkim Manipal University.

Delhi University School of Open learning.

KSOU etc.
15th January 2017, 09:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education and it is two year undergraduate course. Yes, you have to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

The admission in universities are offered on the basis of entrance examination but some of universities offers on the basis of merit score also. Some of universities offering distance course are :-

IGNOU.

Delhi university.

Jama Milia Islamia.
28th June 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

SIR,IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO B.ED FROM DISTANCE FROM ANY UNIVERSITY WITH A REGULAR M.SC COURSE FROM A CENTRAL OR STATE INSTITUTE??
IF IT'S POSSIBLE,PLEASE PROVIDE ME FURTHER DETAILS REGARDING THIS..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?