11th June 2016, 06:11 PM
mahimapanchal

How can I save my 1 year if got compartment in Physics of 12th?

I got compartment in physics in 12th. Am i eligible to fill form of any college? Can i get admission in any college for bsc zoology hons after i clear my compartment exam? I don't want to waste this year so can i get admission in any college as the results will come in august and till the tym all admissions will be closed ......
plz reply as soon as possible......

12th June 2016, 12:03 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I save my 1 year if got compartment in Physics of 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahimapanchal View Post
I got compartment in physics in 12th. Am i eligible to fill form of any college? Can i get admission in any college for bsc zoology hons after i clear my compartment exam? I don't want to waste this year so can i get admission in any college as the results will come in august and till the tym all admissions will be closed ......
plz reply as soon as possible......
I could have given you a positive answer if you were intending to apply for any subject not related to science. But unfortunately for zoology (hons) your marks in the science subjects combined along with your marks in english will be considered. Thus there's no way you will be granted admission with such low marks in physics.

So right now there's two options open in front of you. If you are open to the idea of changing your track then you can give the compartment exam a miss. But if your interest lies on this subject , then just make up your mind and start from scratch with a clean slate.

The compartment exam with regular students can be given again next year during March/April ie, whenever the date of the exam is announced. Since you have backlog only in one subject therefore, you will just have to appear for this one particular exam only. If you already have pass marks in the practical exam, then you will be asked to sit for the theory paper only.
22nd June 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I got compartment in physics and I want admission in any college for English hons. Is there any chance that I will get admission this year
30th May 2017, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

My compartment is in physics subject in 12 only and I already fill forms when application forms are being issue now next month I am having my medical entrance test and July the compartment paper is there and in August the result will there so may I asked to college wait till my compartment result appear I don't want to drop this year.
2nd June 2017, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

My friend is student of 12th and she got compartment in chemistry in jharkhand academic council board she is very good student and she appear for medical but now what she did? Although with compartment she got 67% can she appear for medical or another future aspects for her?
18th June 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in 12th physics and its result will be declared in august so i don't want to waste this year. So i want to ask that may i fill form for any Law college??
30th May 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in 12th business and it's result will be declared in August so I don't want to waste this year. So I want to ask that may I fill form for any graduation college
12th March 2020, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

how long I have to wait for my compartment exam
30th September 2021, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

i got compartment in chemistry only and i had already filled form for my bsc hons before my results were announced will universities accept my result or i need to clear my compartment first?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?