13th January 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I score more than 80% marks in 12th final exam of State Board? Which chapter should I focus more if my subjects are Maths, Physics and Chemistry?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th State Board and I will be appearing for the final exam very soon. I want to score more then 80% marks so I want to know how can I score more then 80% marks in 12th final exam of State Board? Which chapter should I focus more if my subjects are Maths, Physics and Chemistry? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 07:04 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I score more than 80% marks in 12th final exam of State Board? Which chapter should I focus more if my subjects are Maths, Physics and Chemistry?

First thing I would like to let you know that to secure 80% or more in Class 12th board examination you can not let any chapter totally blank rather you will have to plan your preparation in the right way.

The primary thing in your preparation is that you must first complete your syllabus from prescribed NCERT books rather than any other helpbooks.

For the scoring point of view in Mathematis you must complete your Algebra part, in chemistry you must complete your organic and inorganic part first and in Physics you must complete the part of Modern Physics first and theoritical derivation before any thing.

Apart from this you should practice through last year papers so that you can understand the pattern of questions and answer it the scoring manner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?