20th March 2012, 11:19 PM
dhlamini manduna

How can I start learning library and information science at diploma level through distance learning?

How can I start learning library and information science at diploma level through distance learning.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study library and information science through distance learning at diploma level?
  2. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  3. Date of start of admission for student in distance learning course?
  4. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  5. Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?
  6. How can I study B.A Inf and Library Sciences?
  7. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  8. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  9. How to do B.Tech through distance learning mode after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  10. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to do diploma in Pharmacol through distance learning? -- [New]
  13. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  14. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  15. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
  16. 3 years diploma
  17. Detailed information about PG Diploma in Learning Disabilities course through Distance Education?
  18. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
21st March 2012, 08:46 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I start learning library and information science at diploma level through distance learning?

IICT offers the B.lib & M.lib from Distance education.The duration of the course is One year.The process of admission is very simple & You can apply through online.

For more details you can visit to-

http://www.iictlucknow.com/libraryscience.html

You can contact at-

Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade
(Department of Distance and Open Learning)
Sapt-Rishi, 5/28 Vikas Nagar
Lucknow-226022 (INDIA)
Phone : +91-0522-6545285, 0522-4004049
13th May 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I start learning library and information science at diploma level through distance learning?

how much i want to score in 12th exam to join Bsc library science?
4th July 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a Malawian and have a certificate in library science and would like to study a diploma online what procedures can I follow and fees required. Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?