11th November 2021, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I study abroad with an NIOS board result if some countries doesn't accept the NIOS board?

I heard that now some countries like Australia, UK and New Zealand doesn't accept NIOS board. So what should I do if I want to study abroad for bachelor in architecture?

6th December 2021, 11:14 PM
Aorta

Default Re: How can I study abroad with an NIOS board result if some countries doesn't accept the NIOS board?

Yes NIOS board is not considered valid for studying in these countries
You can study the following in countries which allow or accept the NIOS board
You can also persue the following course again in the country in which you want to do your bachelors but that will take time and lot of effort
You can select the following program in India as this board is valid in most of the college
9th December 2021, 06:02 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: How can I study abroad with an NIOS board result if some countries doesn't accept the NIOS board?

How can I study abroad with an NIOS board result if some countries doesn't accept the NIOS board?
Yes,you listen right that countries like UK, Newzealand, Australia does not accept NIOS Board but there are many countries which accept NIOS Board like canada, London, france, russia and many more so if you want to do architecture in abroad so you can apply in these countries or as your wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?