7th February 2016, 08:37 PM
Avra Neel

Reappearing in Chemistry through NIOS board will affect the job prospects? Pursuing further studies through regular college is possible after studying from NIOS board?

Hi,
I am a CBSE student and my practical exams are just over. Physics went great, Chemistry was okay and Computer was excellent. All I'm asking is this, if I get poor grades in Chemistry in the Board exam, what will be my job prospects (as Chemistry will be added to the final report and it will lower my aggregate) and will I get a private college for B.Tech in CSE? I love Computer and also Excel worksheet as its in my academics. That's why I want to study B.Tech in CSE.
Also if I repeat in Chemistry in future through NIOS, then will it hurt my job prospects? Can I do the above and go to a college as a regular? Please help me.

29th March 2016, 11:21 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Reappearing in Chemistry through NIOS board will affect the job prospects? Pursuing further studies through regular college is possible after studying from NIOS board?

As you mentioned that you want to go for B.tech. I would like to inform you that for B.tech course you must need to sit in the entrance exam called JEE (Joint Entrance Exam). 12th class marks doesn't matters no one going to ask you about your 12th class marks because admission in B.tech college (all over India) are provided on the basis of the JEE marks.

Just forget about your 12th class marks and prepare for JEE exam because it’s not an easy job to score good marks in JEE exam. JEE is a national level entrance exam conducted by CBSE board once in a year.
12th April 2016, 11:22 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Reappearing in Chemistry through NIOS board will affect the job prospects? Pursuing further studies through regular college is possible after studying from NIOS board?

If you want to take admission in b.tech than you need to apply for the entrance exams conduct by the universities to provide admission in b.tech. IIT JEE, UPSEE, etc are the exams for taking admission in b.tech. After passing these exams you will get the admission according to your rank in the exam.
You need to work very hard. Just forget about class 12th marks and focus on your future. NIOs is an open schooling board. NIOS is undertaken by the union government of India and highly recognized board. Its certificate is highly valuable. You will never face any problem through this board in all over the India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?