5th November 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I study abroad with scholarship?

sir,iam a +2 student(science group) i would like to take a b-tech degree with scholarship. i have acquired 92 % marks in +1 examination. i would like to study abroad with scholarship. what are the eligibilities for that? and from where i will get reliable information about the universities?

2nd April 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study abroad with scholarship?

sir,iam a 2 student(science group) i would like to take a MBBS degree with scholarship. i have acquired 92 % marks in 1 examination. i would like to study abroad with scholarship. what are the eligibilities for that? and from where i will get reliable information about the universities?
18th July 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What is capital of cyprus
22nd December 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 80% in b.pharmacy and i completed my 4th year i am intersted to go to abroad . I want to know how much the money takes and is there any scholarship available for this percentage
23rd December 2016, 11:03 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Hi......,

Its good to hear that you have completed your pharmacy course.Now if you want to study further abroad you need to set your mind where should you plan to study abroad.
>> I will recommend you to study further either in USA or UK.
>> Here fees structure varies from $21,000 to $ 50,000.
>> University of Michigan, University of Georgia are some of good universities where they even provide scholarship to international students every year.

Thanks
8th July 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am recently completed my masters in physics with first division .Now I will go for Research in Nuclear Physics . Please Guide me how I will apply for that with the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?