6th November 2019, 12:52 PM
Chilli0101

How can I study BTech in Electrical Engineering being an ITI holder?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have done ITI course in Electrical Trade. I want to study BTech course in Electrical Engineering. Can I know how can I study BTech course? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

15th November 2020, 08:52 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can I study BTech in Electrical Engineering being an ITI holder?

BTech electrical engineering is a 4 year degree course
Eligibility criteria to join the course is :
Candidate must pass 12 standard in physics, chemistry and mathematics with at least 45%
Candidate will also have to give an entrance exam which maybe JEE main and JEE advanced
admissions will be purely based on the merit of the entrance exam the marks scored in the entrance exam
The average fees structure in government colleges is 40000 and the average fees in private colleges per year is 115000
dates can also avail the internship option from the second or third year of the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?