31st March 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I study ICAI course if pursuing 10th standard?

Hello,
I want to do ICAI course.
At present I am in 10th standard.
So what can I do for doing ICAI course?
Waiting for your reply.

31st March 2015, 09:33 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study ICAI course if pursuing 10th standard?

ICAI Stands for Institute Of Chattered Accountant Of India.
It is also known as CA course , It has three Levels CPT , IPCC - Executive , Final

As you are interested to do this course you can get in to it after qualifying your +2 or 12th .

The eligibility criteria for this course course are as follows..

*The candidates should be a 10+2 pass from a recognize board .
*There is no such age limit for this course any body can do this course .
*There is a direct entry scheme in which you can take direct entry to this course in executive level , after graduation the eligibility are as follows...
**The candidates should have aggregate 55% in graduation for a Commerce Students , 60% aggregate for others ,
**The candidates have to take Articleship for 3 years under a Chattered Accountant.
after that one candidates will be eligible for Final Exam .

For more details visit official website of ICAI.
http://www.icai.org
1st April 2015, 07:42 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
So what can I do for doing ICAI course?
Waiting for your reply.
If you want to become a Chartered Accountant then, you should have to apply for the CPT examination. CPT known as Common Proficiency Test. It is generally conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India twice time in a year.

There are three stages:
  1. CPT exam,
  2. IPCC (Intermediate course) and
  3. Final Course.
So, if you want to become a CA then, you have to undergo these three stages.

You can register yourself for the CPT examination just after completing your 10th (SSC) class but, you will become eligible to sit for this examination only after completing your intermediates (that is 10+2).

So, go and register yourself at official website http://icaiexam.icai.org/login.php

Candidates who have completed their graduation in discipline are eligible to join IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) course directly without appearing for CPT examination.

No any age criteria, as well as no percentages criteria (Applying after 10+2).

Note: Candidates from Commerce background should have secured at least 50% marks while, those who are from non-commerce background should have secured at least 60% marks.
1st April 2015, 10:28 PM
unique99

No problem you are a 10th standard student your ambition to be a Chartered Accountant in future indeed it is a good course after the completion you can fulfill your dream.

*First of all you are to complete your 12th standard successfully in any stream from the recognized board.

*After that you will be eligible to do CPT(common proficiency test).This test is conducted by Institute Chartered Accountants of India twice in a year.

*Next you are to do IPCC course.

*Last of all you are to complete final exam.to become a Chartered Accountant.
2nd April 2015, 12:11 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
So what can I do for doing ICAI course?chadtwre
Waiting for your reply.
As per your qualification you should
Chose either commerce or science stream in your 12 th.
You have for joining ICAI course firstly I would like to clear that it stands for institute of chartered accountant of India
It is professional course for becoming CA that is chartered accountant.
For this you have to apply for CPT that is common proficiency test conducted by icai twice a year .
This course has to be done in three stages:
1 preliminary exam or cpt exam
2.intermediate course or executive course.
3.final course.
If you have done 12th from commerce stream then you don't have write CPt exam you directly eligible for intermediate course.
The further details notification can be able seen on its official sites as http://icaiexam.icai.org/login.php.
2nd April 2015, 06:40 PM
rinku6

Smile Re: How can I study ICAI course if pursuing 10th standard?

If you would have completed your graduation the you could have skip CPT exam as graduates can directly apply for IPCC exam.

As you are pursuing 10th so first you will have to appear for CPT exam then IPCC and after clearing both courses, you will have to appear for Final course.

After becoming CA, you can choose to either be employed with a firm as an employee or you can choose to open your own private firm.

If you will successfully clear CA examination then you will have a excellent scope in India as well as in abroad.

This professional degree course gives you flexibility to go for higher education like MBA, CFA etc.

For more details you can go through their official website www.icaiexam.icia.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?