26th December 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I study law after completing B.Tech?

i have completed my b.tech. i want to study law. what should i do and how to prepare?
please send me the details

12th March 2012, 08:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study law after completing B.Tech?

If you are interested, you can study Law after completing your B.Tech. You can join for a 3 year Law course. The criterion for applying for a 3 year Law course is a graduation in any discipline. It should be secured from a recognized institute. The selection for this course will be through an entrance examination. Based on the score that you secure in the entrance exam, you can get admission for this course.
12th March 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

If you are interested, you can study Law after completing your B.Tech. You can join for a 3 year Law course. The criterion for applying for a 3 year Law course is a graduation in any discipline. It should be secured from a recognized institute. The selection for this course will be through an entrance examination. Based on the score that you secure in the entrance exam, you can get admission for this course.
12th March 2012, 09:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

20th April 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

please give the details about law after completing b.tech
16th August 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year btech mechanical student.i would like to choose llb after this,whether it's going to be a wrong option for me and if not, which are the best job after completing llb.
26th November 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

completing law ,do i write civil exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?