8th November 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MBBS for free through NEET-UG?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for NEET-UG. I want to study MBBS for free. So, I would like to know that how I can study MBBS course for free through this entrance exam? Kindly help me to know about this immediately.

15th November 2018, 07:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MBBS for free through NEET-UG?

No, you can't study MBBS for free through NEET-UG. Through NEET, you can only secure admission for pursuing MBBS course. You have to pay the cost/ fee required to complete the MBBS course on your own. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and English as a subject in the qualifying examination from a Government recognised board to be eligible to apply for NEET examination.
15th November 2018, 08:38 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study MBBS for free through NEET-UG?

It is not possible to pursue MBBS course free but you will become eligible to pursue the course in low fee after getting admission in government college.

Admission in government college is conducted after qualifying in NEET with good score. NEET is conducted by NTA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?