19th March 2020, 11:13 AM
Abianna

How can we join ISRO after completing B.Sc Physics?

Hi, I am about to completed B.Sc Physics from a UGC recognized college after which I wish to join ISRO as a Junior Scientist or Engineer or any other role. Could anybody please tell me how can I proceed with this? Is there any online procedure to apply? Any HR contacts or ISRO?

27th March 2020, 12:01 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How can we join ISRO after completing B.Sc Physics?

ISRO releases vacancies recruitment notification for candidates who are willing to join ISRO. But mostly, they hire candidates who have done B.E./B.Tech, M.Sc. in Physics and few more professional courses.
However, they hardly recruit candidates who have done B.Sc. in Physics. You must have done M.Sc. in Physics to be eligible for getting into ISRO.
After qualifying academic qualification, you will have to apply as per their online notification. If you crack their entrance test, then you will be joining ISRO as per the post offered by them as mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?