22nd January 2010, 08:09 PM
darshna chavda

how can we send our scorecard copy of GPAT? last date for submission of niper entrance test is before GPAT

the last date for submission of niper entrance test is 24th april,but our GPAT exam is on 2nd May,then how can we send our scorecard copy of GPAT?

26th January 2010, 06:44 AM
khusi

Default Re: how can we send our scorecard copy of GPAT? last date for submission of niper entrance test is before GPAT

this time there is no need of writing gpat for niper because niper is conducting its own exam for admission

30th January 2010, 12:01 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: how can we send our scorecard copy of GPAT? last date for submission of niper entrance test is before GPAT

This year GATE for m.pharma has been replaced by a new entrance naming-

Graduate Pharmaceutical Aptitude Test (GPAT 2010) for scholarships/admission to MPharm programmers’ in Pharmaceutical Sciences will be conducted by National Monitoring Committee under the banner of AICTE. More details regarding this can be found at the websites of MS University Baroda and AICTE.

But this year you dont have to appear for GPAT for admission to NIPER, because due to delay in making decision regarding replacing GATE and Introducing GPAT by educational minister kapil sibal led the institute authority to take such decission to conduct its own entrance.

Best of luck

30th January 2010, 08:54 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

there is no need of giving the copy of gpat score card for niper exam.........so dont worry
prepare well for both the exams.....
from this time gpat has been introduced for m.pharma......
GPAT 2010 examination would be conducted along with JAM-2010 examination (IITs) on 2nd May 2010.

best of luck

16th February 2010, 02:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

you dont need to send the copy of gpat. prepare your exams well and this exams was held on 2nd may.

25th April 2010, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

can i appear in NYPER this year without giving GPAT exam

21st June 2010, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I am final year B.Pharm student, i got the GPAT score., now how i have to proceed? is it useful for only this year?

30th August 2010, 03:55 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
dont worry ,there is no need to give the copy of GPAT score card for NIUPER exam,
prepare well for the exams,try the previous year papers to solve,
then you can achieve the confidence for the exam.

other details is in attachment below:
Good luck.

3rd June 2011, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

My gpat rank is 1219.am i eligible for stipend? and how many?for niper entrance form gpat scorcard necessary to joint with it or not?

8th June 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i have one backlog subject in my 4th year of b.pharm. but i qualified in gpat. am i alligible to apply for the m.pharm counselling

16th July 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

even now is it possible for the entrance of the exam without qualifying gpat

30th April 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I cleared Gpat 2018 and I didnot get my score card yet! What is the procedure and how to apply for NIPER? Is it be valid to do mpharm or Phd

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?