3rd June 2022, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

How to cancel JEE session 1 examination registration?

Sir I have filled forms of both JEE session 1 and session 2. Please, tell me how to cancel my session 2 examination registration?

27th February 2023, 07:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to cancel JEE session 1 examination registration?

There is no provision of cancelling or withdrawing the application form of JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) once it is submitted and also it is not mandatory to appear in the examination even if the application form is submitted successfully.

So, if you are not willing to appear in any session of JEE, then you can simply not appear in the same examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?