25th March 2022, 11:24 AM
Athirabtk

Can I get MTech admission in Kerala government engineering colleges without gate score?

Can i get admission in mtech in CET Trivandrum if my btech cgpa is 7.9 and not qualified gate?

27th February 2023, 06:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MTech admission in Kerala government engineering colleges without gate score?

As far as the possibility of getting admission in M.tech. degree course at Government Engineering College in Kerala is concerned then I would like to let you know that yes it is possible but the chances of the same are less as preference in admission is given to those who have valid GATE scores and candidates without valid GATE score are considered for admission only if all seats are not filled by students having a valid score.

For complete details regarding the procedure and criteria of admission in M.Tech. degree course at any Government College of Engineering in Kerala, you can refer to the link http://admissions.dtekerala.gov.in/d...pectus2022.pdf and go through the prospectus released for last year M.Tech admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?