23rd October 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to change to another Autonomous Engineering College after completing B.Tech from Autonomous college

Dear

i am complited II B.Tech from one autonomus college , i want to change into another autonomus engg. college in the same state.

please tell me the procudure for this change

13th October 2015, 07:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change to another Autonomous Engineering College after completing B.Tech from Autonomous college

There are certain conditions for college transfer from one autonomous college to other:

1. Both the autonomous colleges must be under same university.

2. College transfer is only possible after first year of engineering.

3. Seats must be vacant in college in which you want admission.

But as you have completed second year of engineering, there is no chance for you to change your college as per condition number 2.
15th October 2015, 12:20 AM
RRAL

Default Re: How to change to another Autonomous Engineering College after completing B.Tech from Autonomous college

The changing of colleges will be only possible under the same university.Autonomous College means where all thing related to the exam held in the same institute.

As you are telling that you have completed the IInd year/Sem of B.tech course so You can only go for the IIIrd Year/Sem to the another college if and only if the university is same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?