Unregistered

How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry

i joined be from lateral entry 3 sem i want to change my college

15th September 2013, 10:15 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry

Hi,

LEET Exam is conducted for Diploma candidates who want to get admission in B.E or B.tech courses.

On the basis of LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of B.E/B.tech.

But for appearing in the LEET test,you must have to fulfill the eligibility conditions for the test.

The eligibility conditions for LEET Test :

-You must have completed your Diploma from a recognised Institute or any State Board of Technical Education.

-You must have cleared your diploma with minimum 60% marks and you must not have any live backlogs in Diploma.

-Your age should not exceed 28 years at the time of admission.

Exam pattern of LEET Exam :

There will be two papers as per details given below:

Paper I General

Paper II Professional

Duration of test : 180 minutes (150 Questions)

The question paper will contain multiple choice objective type questions of one mark each.

Paper-I : Contain 60 questions in all with 15 questions in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.

Paper-II : Contain 90 questions in the relevant engineering

All the best.....................
15th September 2013, 03:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Do not be angry but let me tell you frankly that your query is totally incomplete .How can I provide any assistance without knowing your college or university .You have not mentioned any of them .

Second most important thing is that if you are pursuing bachelor's degree in engineering and want to change college then it is possible .You can change your stream from one to another through the branch change scheme if your college has that facility.

For that you need to have minimum of 65% marks and it also depends upon availability of seat in other branch .

Now coming to lateral entry scheme :

This scheme is for all the diploma candidates who can get admission in second year of engineering in any college if they have secured minimum of 60% throughout in diploma.

The entrance exam is LEET which stands for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test .Some of the good universities for the LEET are :

>>Mahamaya Technical university

>>Punjab university

>>Rajasthan technical university

>>Rajiv Gandhi Prayodiki Vishwavidalaya.

We can better assist you if you provide your full details like college ,or universities ,% of marks in first and second semester .

Hope the information helps you as much as you expect .For any other assistance please do not forget to leave a message here .We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Enjoy your life and all the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
15th September 2013, 08:57 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

If you want to change college after joining in a college you need to get the certificates like transfer certificate and migration certificate from the college you are studying now and approach the college you want to join.

The process will be bit lengthy but you can earn it as soon as possible by doing in correct manner.

Thank You,

All the Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?