4th August 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject

sir i want to change my optional subject from maths to physical education in class 12 cbse board?so please tell me the procedure to change the subject.its vry urgnt....

14th August 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject

sir what is the procedure to change the additional subject from maths to physical education in class 12 cbse board. its vry urgnt....
23rd August 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject

I want to change my optinal subject from maths to physical education and I am in class 12 and is it possible in month of august when half yearly exam are near.
thankyou
25th August 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me the procedure of cbse to change the optional subject in class 12th before board exams.
14th October 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

how can i change my optional subject maths to physical education after passing 12th halfyearly?
14th October 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

how can i change my optional subject maths to physical education after passing 12th halfyearly?
24th March 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

how i can change my optional subject in 12th class after passing 11th class
2nd April 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my maths subject to hindi in 12th class
29th May 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

student of 12th class can change his additional subject after getting compartment in this year, if yes pl. guide us the procedure
18th June 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can change my sub. From biology to physical education
20th July 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

can i change maths to physical education in between of 12th . in july 2013
6th August 2013, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

sir can i change my subject from commerce maths to commerce p.e aftes 12th half yearly?
22nd October 2013, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

can a student change from maths to physical education in class 12th in Cbsc exams
1st January 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN CLASS12 AND NOT CONFIDENT THAT I WILL PASS IN MATHS COMMERCE CAN I CHANGE MY SUBJECT FROM MATHS TO PHE I HAVE PHE AS 6th OPTIONAL.....??????
17th January 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject
15th January 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11 commerce maths i am not able to even pass maths after all my efforts so i wanted to ask whether i could change math to p.e. in 12
15th April 2017, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

8th July 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to change subject from computer science to physical education in class 12th?? procedure to change the subject
21st August 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How to change my optional subject from maths to physical education in class 12th?
25th September 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my optional subject from i.P to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject

How to change my optional subject from i.P to physical education in class 12th?
28th February 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of class 11 now and I am going to appear in class 12 cbse....so sir can I change my additional subject from computer science to Hindi......
5th November 2019, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

My subject problem is computer science to biology....Now is it possible to change of subject from 2 2nd year science
11th January 2022, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I have filled 12th private form from MP board with vocational computer but book of this subject is not available anywhere.

So can I change my subject now or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?