28th September 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?

Sir/Mam

In class 11, i was a student of PCM, i were studied in Presidency The international school bhiwadi affiliated to cbse board. But due to my father setup his business in other place i change my school in class 12.

I registered in 11 class by subjects which are:

English

Physics

Chemistry

Maths

C (computer Science)

Physical Education
(Additional subject)

But in this new cbse board school their is no C subject.

Can i change my main subject C to additional subject Physical education??

Or

Can i change maths with biology?

Or

is it possible to leave the C subject in class 12 ??

Please reply as soon as possible.
My future depends upon ur Reply..

Sir/ Mam
PLEASE reply faster...

28th October 2014, 02:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?

You have not specified,whether you are in the same state or shifted to other state. If you are in the same state, there is no problem for you. Because, depending upon your enrollment number, you will get same question papers from the intermediate board which you have got in the first year of intermediate. So, you can prepare for computer science paper privately at any tutorial and you can appear for the exam. But, please inform about this issue to your new college principal. So, he will take care of these issues.
If you have moved to another state, then the problem arises. Because, every state will have different optional subjects except Physics, Maths and Chemistry. And you cannot go for different subjects in first and second years of intermediate. In this case, the solution is to continue your education in old state board. So, try to contact your principal in this case and explain him about your position.If he gives any alternative solution, then it is better to go with it.
21st February 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?

Sir/ma'am
My daughter is studying class eleven in CBSE board we want to change her school in 12th cause the school in which she is studying is not at all good. Those authorities are not even responsible in completing the syllabus. But the problem is her optional subject is computer science in eleventh now if we change to another school there it IP almost all schools in our locality has IP. Is it possible to change her optional subject form computer science to IP in 12th. Plz do reply soon..plz...we don't have much time plz....
1st November 2017, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my ward subject science in place of fit which is additional subject.BT school authorities told me about some test from clinical psychologist.she told me that it is CBSE rule for change subject.that u r ward is not able to study science.these test were very costly &I cannot afford it.pls give solution of my problem
18th June 2018, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I didn't take any six subject in class 11 cbse board, My subject was Physics, Chemistry, Math, Bio, Eng but in class 12 I want to take physical Education as six subject. Can I take this, If possible whats the way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?