30th January 2018, 03:15 PM
Shabir khan1

How to change from OBC to General category in SSC JE exam? Is it mandatory to change even after giving exam?

I live in Rajasthan and in belongs to OBC minority category at state level but in center level I'm considered as candidate belonging to General category. Unknowingly, I filled SSC JE exam form in OBC category and gave exam. After exam my friend told me that I am in General category. So, now I want my category. How can I do that? Is there any problem if I don't do so?

11th April 2018, 10:12 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to change from OBC to General category in SSC JE exam? Is it mandatory to change even after giving exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabir khan1 View Post
I live in Rajasthan and in belongs to OBC minority category at state level but in center level I'm considered as candidate belonging to General category. Unknowingly, I filled SSC JE exam form in OBC category and gave exam. After exam my friend told me that I am in General category. So, now I want my category. How can I do that? Is there any problem if I don't do so?
There is nothing to worry about. If after declaration of result the OBC certificate given by you is not valid then you woulld be considered as a General candidate and your selection will be done as per the cut off the general category.
So do not take tensions for it. Just wait for the result and if you qualify,carry all the certificates you have for your OBC category and let them decide whether it would be considered or not. Since there is nothing that you can do to rectify the mistake you do,so be relax and wait for the result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?