21st February 2018, 09:56 AM
be(electronics)

How to change the subject code and subject name in ISRO registration in 2018?

How to change the subject code and subject name in ISRO registration in 2018? I am Kaveri BE (Electronic) completed in 2017. So instead of Electrical post in application form for ISRO I wrote something else. So, how to rectify this mistake?

13th April 2018, 01:40 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to change the subject code and subject name in ISRO registration in 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by be(electronics) View Post
How to change the subject code and subject name in ISRO registration in 2018? I am Kaveri BE (Electronic) completed in 2017. So instead of Electrical post in application form for ISRO I wrote something else. So, how to rectify this mistake?
Unfortunately, once you have finally submitted your online application and paid the fee, there is no option to update the deatails. While you fill the application form and go to final stage of submitting, a pop up comes up there asking "are you sure, you want to submit. No details can be updated once you finally submitted". As they have already asked you to recheck your details before you final submit your online application form, hence there is no option to update your details later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?