29th August 2019, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

How to check IB Security Assistant exam results without roll number?

I have lost my roll number of IB Security Assistant exam. As the results are out, I need to check if I have cleared the exams or not. Can you please help me in this matter and tell me how can I check results without my roll number?

31st August 2019, 04:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check IB Security Assistant exam results without roll number?

There is no other method to check Intelligence Bureau result without roll number. The result of IB Security Assistant was released recently.

You can retrieve your roll number with help of MHA Help desk. The link of results is given here Click Here .
31st August 2019, 04:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check IB Security Assistant exam results without roll number?

The result of Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant was released on 28th August 2019. The result is in form of roll number of candidates selected for Tier II.

Without roll number, you can not know whether you qualified or not. You can log in MHA portal to know your admit card and roll number.
24th September 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I don't have roll no of ib security assistant so will I check result
8th June 2023, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I lose my admit card then how to check my ib security assistant result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?