7th September 2010, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

SBI Bank PO exam lost roll number, how to check the results without roll number?

i have lost my roll number for the SBI PO exam. Now the results are out and i am not able to see the result.Kindly guide

7th September 2010, 04:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SBI Bank PO exam lost roll number, how to check the results without roll number?

Hello friend,
I dont think it's possible to check the results without roll numbers because in that particular section, you have to enter your roll number and date of birth and there is no other option available. So, I think you should contact
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
Telefax : 022 – 2282 0427
Fax: 022 – 2282 0411
E-mail: [email protected]
7th September 2010, 05:56 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SBI Bank PO exam lost roll number, how to check the results without roll number?

without roll number you can not check. contact with the sbi exam controller you will get the correct information. otherwise wait for sometime if you are eligible they will inform you.
7th September 2010, 11:19 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

without roll number it is not possible for anyone to see his/her result.
you have to wait till you get call letter for interview if you get selected in written exam.

if your exam went good then you can wait for some days.otherwise you have to concentrate for next exam.

but please never repeat such type of faults.be alert in future.

good luck.
8th September 2010, 12:31 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

Sorry without roll no. you cannot check your SBI PO result since to know the result you have to fill in your roll no. & date of birth.

You should contact the HR department of SBI & tell them about the problem, they will help you.

Another alternative is that wait for some days if you are selected they will inform you via email & sms.
8th September 2010, 02:13 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

I can give you two suggestions:
1. Try to contact Central Recruitment & Promotion Department in this regard stating your Date of birth and registration ID.
2. Taking your registration ID and Password from your email-inbox(which was earlier mailed to you) do sign in at sbi homepage for current information of your account , there you might know the roll no.
9th September 2010, 09:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Unfortunately, you can not check the result without the roll number. The roll number would be in the exam call letter and in the email sent by SBI. Please get in touch their recruitment department as soon as possible and they could help you retrieve your roll number.
15th September 2010, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Did anyone who got selected received call letter form them through the email.
20th September 2010, 03:59 PM
Rajni Rani 1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushant Roy View Post
hi friend,

1. Try to contact Central Recruitment & Promotion Department in this regard stating your Date of birth and registration ID.
2. Taking your registration ID and Password from your email-inbox(which was earlier mailed to you) do sign in at sbi homepage for current information of your account , there you might know the roll no.

hiiii
I have my registration id and password but i do not know where to login.
Can u please send the url from where we can login with this registration id and password
thanks in advance
regards,
rajni
20th September 2010, 04:17 PM
Rajni Arora

Hello
I have my registration id and password of sbi po exam held in march 2010 but i do not remember my roll no.
also i don't know from where should i login with my registration id and password so that i can get my roll no. from my account
van u please send me the url of the login page
25th September 2010, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

have lost my roll number for the SBI PO exam. Now the results are out and i am not able to see the result.Kindly guide

I m having my registration ID that is :Registration ID : 207668
18th December 2010, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i lost my roll no. and i don't have my registration id how i get my roll no. to check my interview result of SBI PO exam...
30th December 2010, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

if you cant keep your roll number then have patience to receive the call letter , and till then pray
2nd January 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir my sbi clerical exam is about to be held on 16th january 2011.so i have not received my roll number yet.so please look into this matter seriously.my email d is [email protected]
11th January 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam i m a candidate apearing for jan examination for clerical post which is going to be held on 16th jan 2011.i have not received my roll number yet.please look into this matter seriously.my email id is [email protected]
23rd May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

plz plz help me sir i have forget my Roll No. and so i have not see my bank result so plz give me advise plz help me
26th May 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my isro roll number and i want to check my result. Kindly help me.
15th June 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared graduate final year exam in 2011 and result will come july or august. can i appear in sbi po exam.
23rd June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i have registered for sbi associate banks po 2011-2012 and i have filled online application twice and both the times i have received differenr registration id and password so please tell me which form print out should i take as soon as possible please immediately.
5th July 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

is any problem?If the online registration has been done twice for sbi bank exam 2011
?
18th July 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

SBI Bank PO exam on 24-07-2011. but roll no has not received. Which type of way we can fight this SBI PO exam.
20th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Shraddha H. i didn't get my sbi exam hall ticket please tell me what to do for this please send me my hall ticket as soon as posible my exam is on 24 July 2011
20th July 2011, 06:02 PM

registeation num-3549226
mumbia. center
[email protected]
please kindly send me my seat number on above mail-id
regrd-nikhil talware. mumbia
20th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i didnt got number of po exam plz kindly help me to get that.
regrd nikhil talware
email id- [email protected]
28th July 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

my ac. no.is 31817253750 plesae take my atm pin
3rd August 2011, 03:09 PM
the wall

hi dear,

thanks
3rd August 2011, 03:11 PM
the wall

hi dear,

thanks
16th August 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to check the result of SBI PO Exam which is held on 24-07-2011,
Plzz send me URL for that

Hopping for a favorable Reply...
Thanks.............
16th August 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How to check the Result of SBI PO Exam which is held on 24-07-2011,
Plzz send me the URL for that

Hopping for a Favorable Reply,

Thanks..........
3rd September 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

HI
CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME SBI 24/7/11 RESULT WEBSITE.
6th September 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Anybody know when the SBI PO Exam held 24/07/2011 results will be published and in which website?
7th September 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my roll number of sbi po exams 2011.How to know the roll number and is there anyway to know the roll number with the help of registration no.I have already delete mail from sbi and now i have no any resource through which i can know the roll no.How to check results without using roll no.??Please help me.
7th September 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my roll no of sbi po exams 2011.How to know that??Can i check the result without using roll no?????Please help me............
8th September 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

how to check my result please help me
11th September 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Anybody know when the SBI PO Exam held 24/07/2011 results will be published and in which website?
13th September 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello Friends,

Anyone who when the results for last year PO exams were announced? By that way we can atleast get a time period of the probable result date for this year...If anyone is aware of those details please reply.
13th September 2011, 10:42 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
State Bank of India - submit money in wrong account no ... So please tell the link from where i download the duplicate call letter for PO . test. ... i have not received my roll number till now and my sbi entrance test is ... exam on 1st march 2009.can u inform me when will the results be .... Weight Loss Products ...
Thanks,
14th September 2011, 12:53 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

without roll number it is not possible for anyone to see his/her result.
you have to wait till you get call letter for interview if you get selected in written exam.

if your exam went good then you can wait for some days.otherwise you have to concentrate for next exam.

but please never repeat such type of faults.be alert in future.

Thanks
14th September 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME EXACTLY THE URL WHERE WE CAN GET THE SBI PO 2011 RESULTS
16th September 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i lose my chalana recept sbi po 2011 exambut i wrote exam how can i get duplicate chalana recept
16th September 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

hiii dear

when will the result declared sbi associate bank po result
sir plz tell me..............
23rd September 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

when will the SBI PO exam 24/7/2011 will be declared?
23rd September 2011, 12:53 PM
sindhura c m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have lost my roll number for the SBI PO exam. Now the results are out and i am not able to see the result.Kindly guide
pls help me i have lost my roll number
23rd September 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

know about the last bank test
30th September 2011, 10:49 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
it is impossible to check the sbi bank po exam results without roll number
so please contact sbi hr department at main branch-mumbai
bad luck
3rd October 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

place sir po ex result 24/07/2011 my roll na is 2401000215
13th October 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to check sbi po result i have my roll number 6310004841
13th October 2011, 09:38 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,
without roll number you can not check. contact with the sbi exam controller you will get the correct information. otherwise wait for sometime if you are eligible they will inform you
thanks
19th November 2011, 02:25 AM
Sharma4u

step1: go to your email account
step2: type in search email "state bank roll" or "roll" etc
step3: you will most probably find it.

it is not written in bold letters so many of us do not see it.
If there is no such mail... wait for a post or email from sbi.
You can also contact Central Recruitment & Promotion Department.

All the best... however I was not selected :P hahaha
10th February 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
check ur email id or mobile sms inbox. they have sebt both sms and email with roll no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?