3rd September 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How to choose marine field after doing B.E in electronics and communication

Sir, i m doin B.E in electronics and communication . Now i m in 7th sem and after completing my B.E i want to choose marine field but i m not getting any idea about this field , so please help me to get some knowledge about marine .

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Which fields I can join after completing ECE diploma?
  3. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  4. Which masters course should I choose after B.E Electronics and Communication so as to enter space technology field? Are the courses offered in European Universities?
  5. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE?
  6. How to join Marine after completing B.E Electronics and Communication?
  7. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  9. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. Courses offered in Marine Field to Girls? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  11. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  12. Which field is better for me in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to pursue masters in marine biology or Oceonography while working with an MNC? Subjects that I can choose for masters?
  15. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  16. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. Which branch has better job opportunities? What is the future of ECE or CSE?
  18. Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
29th January 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to choose marine field after doing B.E in electronics and communication

I am student of electronics & telecommunication branch so which job is sutable for me?
8th June 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to choose marine field after doing B.E in electronics and communication

sir i have just completed my BE in Electronics and want to get into marine.Please suggest me the required steps to be taken to get into this field and what course has to be done.
18th July 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

How to choose marine field after doing B.E in electronics and communication
3rd July 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I finished my B.E(ECE) before two years.. I want to be an marine Eng.. Which course is suitable for me.. And any best institutions in Tamil Nadu...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?