12th February 2022, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How to correct date of birth in 10th class certificate?

Hello Sir my name is seema. I passed my 10th class from PSEB in 2008. In my certificate date of birth is not match with my birth certificate. I want to correct my DOB in school certificate

13th February 2022, 03:54 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: How to correct date of birth in 10th class certificate?

You have to write an application to the principal of your school where you have to mention that your date of birth doesn't match with your birth certificate in your class 10th certificate.
If the principal of your school accepts your application then, he will forward the application to the board of your school along with some documents for the verification and you will get your class 10th certificate with correct date of birth within one month or two months.

Official website for more information
http://www.pseb.ac.in
13th February 2022, 04:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

---You can change your date of birth in class 10th certificate and the process for changing date of birth is mentioned below:

Firstly you need to visit the official website of PSEB.
http://pseb.ac.in

You need to download the correction form and then fill the application form with correct details and submit a form with the proof of date of birth certificate.

After few days the board will verify and send you the class 10th certificate with correct date of birth.
13th February 2022, 04:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to correct date of birth in 10th class certificate:-

You cannot change the date of birth in your class 10th certificate, the only way out for you is to get a fresh birth certificate by writing an application to the municipal officer that your birth certificate was not issued at the time of birth due to you being born in a remote area.
13th February 2022, 07:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to correct date of birth in 10th class certificate:-

Wrong, date of birth in certificate will lot of problem in future. So, it is better to solve it as soon as possible.

To correct your date of birth in certificate, you have to write an application to your school principal regarding this matter.

School administration forward forward this matter to the board official as this matter is handled by the board.

It will take up to a month to correct the mistake.

After a confirmation from the board, school Administration will notify to you.

At the time of application, you will have to provide birth certificate xerox copy as a proof.

It is a long process but once done, you will get a fresh document with your correct dates and you have to submit the old ones having wrong date of birth.
14th February 2022, 01:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Personally, I would like to suggest you to write an application to the principal of your school in order to correct the date of birth in your class 10th certificate. It would be better, if you talk to your class teacher first and he or she will guide you and write an application to the principal of your school where you have to mention the need for correction of date of birth in class 10th certificate and if your principal approves it he will forward it to the board of your school and if they approve your documents then, you will get your correct class 10th certificate within the duration of two or three months.
You can also apply online but in that case it might be difficult for you to do everything on your own so, it is better to do everything under the guidance of your school.
14th February 2022, 10:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

You cannot change your date of birth in your class 10th certificate, the only way out for you is to get a fresh birth certificate by writing an application to the municipal officer that your birth certificate was not issued at the time of birth due to you being born in a remote area.
15th February 2022, 10:31 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You need to follow given below process in order to correct D.O.B in marksheet:

1. You need to write an application to your board for correction in date of birth along with the supporting document with correct date of birth.

Either you can send this to registered address of your Board office or through school from which you have passed 10th.

There is small nominal fee. You will get your new marksheet with correct date of birth within 30-45 days.
15th February 2022, 10:37 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can visit the regional board office or its headquarter to get correction made.

Correction will be made on the basis of evidence such as date of birth certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?