18th April 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How could I get admission in Hotel Management?

How can i get admission hotel mangement..pleaes tell me hw to do it

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  2. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  3. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  4. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  5. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same? -- [New]
  6. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  7. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  8. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  9. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  11. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  12. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  14. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  15. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  16. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  17. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  18. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after passing matric?
30th May 2012, 07:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How could I get admission in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i get admission hotel mangement..pleaes tell me hw to do it
Candidate seeking to pursue Undergraduate course in Hotel management, must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. However, the required percentage of marks may vary from Institute to Institute. After the completion of +2 level of exam, students are eligible for the following undergraduate programs-
  • Bachelor of Hotel Management [BHM]
  • Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
  • BA/BA [Hons.] in Hotel Management
  • BBA in Hotel Management.
To get admission in these undergraduate programs, candidate has to appear for entrance examination. The national level entrance test [JEE] is conducted by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology-NCHMCT. The entrance test are also conducted on State level as well as by the Individual Institutes.

Following are the list of some of the reputed Institutes which offers undergraduate programs:
  • Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management
  • Indian Institute of Hotel Management [IIHM]
  • International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata
  • A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management
  • Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences [AIMS].

In order to get detail information one may refer to the official websites of the above given Institutes.
30th May 2012, 10:36 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

The admission in hotel management is through the entrance test which is conducted by the IIHM every year. If you are the 12th class pass student then you can apply for the entrance test when you will get the good rank then according to the counseling you can get the admission.
17th June 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

when these entrance exams helds? And how could i know about when where these exams forms will be available
14th January 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

what is age limitation of hotel management admission of college?
14th January 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it the training or the academics as in v need to study
2nd March 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

still I m. in 12th std...in science side...bt if I fail in 2 subjects...can I do hotel management. .....
2nd March 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

still m in 12 th science ...in future I wan to do hotel management. ..bt i m not confidence about the result. ....if I fail in 2 subjects. ...then I do hotel management. .??
30th May 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i got 60% in hsc,but i have missed the entrance(JEE) exam, so am i eligible for hotel mgt?
24th November 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

what kind of questions are asked in JEE(hotel mgmt)
28th January 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

How can i know that these forms are available ??? And when these forms are released in market???
18th June 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope to take admission in hotel management?admissions are open now?
27th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How I can get admission in hotel management after 12th...and what is the type of entrance test..!!!!
6th April 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student and still I want get admission in hotel management but if I fail 12th than will l"ll get admission in HM course
4th July 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir my b.com is completed and I want to admission in hm. So take admission I want to give entrance exam or direct I get the admission. So what is the condition is there plz reply m.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?